1/8/10

Thanks for the encouragement and comments : )

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel better about the Twirling Star. I received my 1st block today from Luv2create and Rene did a great job. I am also making additional blocks in case I want the quilt to be larger than the 12 blocks will be....or if I am just a greedy bugger and want a lap quilt for my husband and another one for me!
FYI, if you are having trouble and need more of the white fabric, it is Kona White-just a plain solid. I chose it because some of the fabrics have a bright white in them and others have more of a cream and the Kona is in-between the two. I purchased a large amount of fabric, so if anyone needs more because we are all on a learning curve, please feel free to contact me and I will send you more.
Have a great weekend ~

No comments:

Post a Comment