12/29/09

Mailed Out Your Goodies Today


Well, 11 envelopes went out today. They may take longer than I had hoped because I realized I am the only person on the east coast! Most of you are in the mid-west or the western part of the country.

Here is my first version of the block. This (I probably shouldn't admit this...but...) was my first time foundation piecing and I did have a learning curve, but once the first 2 sections were done, it became easier.

I have some additional pictures of my organization and mailing process on my blog if any of you are interested. The cutting and organizing did take more time than I had envisioned, so keep that in mind for your month. Luckily, I had the paper items copied last week, so this week was just cutting, measuring and mailing.

I will put more specific tips/pictures of my adventure with this block next week, but here is my first foundation block # 26.
Thanks again,
~Donna



3 comments: